Manage the security within your premises with Access Control
If you require additional security in your home or business, perhaps as a means of preventing or restricting access to certain areas, then we can come and set up specialist Access Control.
Access Control is an ideal solution for anybody, domestic or commercial, who wishes to manage the movements of individuals into and within their premises.
Types of Access Control that we offer
- Security handles with integrated electronic locking – Offers simple and effective keyless locking for internal doors, without compromising door aesthetics.
- MT5 CLIQ key and cylinder – Individually programmed MT5 CLIQ keys ensure access to specific cylinder locks only. Conveniently removable from your security system, lost MT5 CLIQ keys do not require locks to be changed or disabled. This system is fully auditable, meaning you know who has entered and exited the building at any particular date and time.
- Smartair Stand-alone – For use with external and internal doors, the Smartair provides a secure, wireless solution which reduces the cost and distribution associated with a traditional Access Control system. This system is fully auditable, meaning you know who has entered and exited the building at any particular date and time.
- Watch-lock – A robust high-security padlock that provides real-time event and location information through email, text message or web-based application. Ideal for securing moving and static units, as well as any market, commercial or residential property.
Why work with us?
JG Locksmiths in Leicester is a member of the National Network of Approved Locksmiths. This means everything we do adheres to a set of stringent guidelines established by the NNAL. These guidelines offer assurance to the public and any organisation using our services:
- Non-destructive methods are used wherever possible
- BS3621 Locks are always offered. These are deadlocks, which provide added security
- Members are trained, vetted, carry I.D. and are periodically assessed
- Prices are fair, quoted in advance and offer good value
- Unlike many companies, we have public liability insurance up to the value of £5 million
- We give a full 12-month guarantee on all parts and labour